It is our vision to have a destination dog park open to anyone. With 94 acres of land and a 28 acre lake, we envision a place where:
- Pet guardians will have the choice of separate fenced areas for small or large dogs.
- Guardians and their pets can enjoy walking trails together.
- Dogs will have a dock for jumping into the lake and an outdoor shower for rinsing off.
- Dogs can wade into the lake from a separate beach area.
- Groups or individuals will have agility equipment to train or work their dogs.
- There will be a shaded patio area with seating.
- Trainers will be invited to share their expertise and knowledge with dog park members.
- Members will have two paved parking lots for parking.
- Outdoor lighting extends evening park use.