1. All dogs must be inoculated and declared healthy by a veterinarian.
2. All dogs must be at least 16 weeks of age.
3. All dogs must be neutered/spayed.
4. Keep your dog leashed outside the dog park.
5. Dogs may not be left unattended in the dog park.
6. Aggressive behavior from dogs or people is NOT allowed.
7. Clean up after your dog and yourself.
8. Watch your dog. You are legally responsible for any damage done by your dog.
9. No unattended children may enter the dog park. Parents/guardians are solely responsible for their children while in the dog park.
10. Keep gates closed.
11. Skateboarding, bicycle riding, rollerblading and running is not allowed in the dog park.
12. Pinch (prong) or spike collars are NOT allowed in the dog park. Haltis, gentle leaders, and head collars should be removed for your dog's safety.
13. Glass items are not allowed in the dog park.
14. Parking on Franklin & Marshall College property is not permitted between 7:00 am and 6:00 pm.