Beneful Dream Dog Park at Veterans Park
Alabaster is the second city in the nation to host a Beneful Dream Dog Park. The $500,000 dog park opened on July 12, 2012. DIY Network star Jason Cameron helped design the park.
The dog park is carpeted with synthetic turf, features separate off-leash areas for small and large dogs, water splash pads, tunnels and hoops, a miniature fetch football field, a walking course and more. There are benches and shade for dog owners.
Hours: Daylight until Dark
1. Users/handlers of the facility do so at their own risk. Neither the City of Alabaster nor the City of Alabaster Parks and Recreation Department shall be liable for any injury or damage to person or property caused by any dog in the off-leash area.
2. Handlers will be liable and responsible for any and all injuries caused by dog(s) under their control.
3. The off-leash area is for dogs, their handlers and those accompanying them. No other use allowed or permitted.
4. All dogs must be vaccinated and shall wear proof thereof at all times.
5. Dogs under 4 months of age are prohibited.
6. Female dogs in heat are prohibited.
7. Dogs must be on a leash when entering and exiting the off-leash area.
8. Dogs must be able to be under 'voice control' of their handler and in view at all times. If a dog cannot be under 'voice control', it is prohibited unless leashed.
9. Dog(s) will be removed by their handler or City personnel upon showing first sign of aggression.
10. Please clean up after your dog with provided baggies and dispose of properly.
Beneful Dream Dog Park at Veterans Park is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media