Fenced off, off leach area.Â Three (3) acres for LARGE dogs and 1/2 acre for SMALL or SHY dogs.
From HWY 51, Take Exit 229, HWY 86 (Somo Ave).Â The Dog Park is just 3 miles to the west, just past SARA Park boat landing.
1. Dog park is open dawn to dusk
2. Please clean up your dog's waste and deposit in trash can
3. Owner/handler must carry a leash and maintain voice control of their dogs at all times. Dogs must be removed if uncontrollable
4. Dogs must be leashed upon entering and exiting the off-leash area
5. Dogs must be licensed, have up-to-date vaccinations and owner ID tag
6. Puppies under 4 months old, small dogs under 25 lbs., aggressive dogs, dogs in heat, and sick or ill dogs are not allowed in the dog park
7. Do not bring dog food or treats into the dog park. Do not smoke or eat while in the dog park. Glass containers are not allowed
8. Limit of two dogs per person
9. Please do not bring children under the age of six into the dog park. All children over this age must be accompanied by an adult and closely supervised
10. Do not attempt to approach or touch another dog without the owner's permission