Warner Dog Park
- Use of the dog park will be at the user's risk.
- Disposal of dog waste, in the provided trash receptacles, is required
- Dogs must be wearing current rabies and identification tags at all times.
Dogs must be leashed before entering and leaving the fenced area.
- Dogs that become aggressive must be leashed and removed form the park immediately.
- Park users must have a leash on hand for each dog at all times
- For safety reasons, children under the age of 10 years are prohibited from entering the fenced area of the dog park. All minors must be supervised by an adult.
Hours: Dawn to dusk.